Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Two down, One more to go!

I'm so happy I'm done with one more white coat. In case you were wondering, these are Omar's new white coats.....yeah I know I'm a bit behind. So these new three coats had to have his program's badge and the "Resident" badge stitched on.

When I went to ask the dry cleaning/tailoring shop, the lady was going to take a whole day to do the stitching whereas I needed it done for the next morning. Well, so I did it myself. And I had a good time doing it.

A few days ago I pulled out the second one and stitched it on. However when I got done, the writing was not straight! It was 'tera'! Ouch! Especially after getting my finger pricked 20 times!

Anyways, so I put that one aside. Its still tera...I have to take all the stitching out and do it all over again..!

The third coat just got done right now....and its straight and neat. Thank God. So just one more to fix and then I'm done. I'm always happy when stacked up chores finally get over. Oh, and don't you think this pic is adorable? I couldn't find anything that could be an example of the white coat's badges so I put this instead. I just want to squeeze this tiny doctor!

No comments: