
I'm dealing with clogged drains for the first time in my life. I wish I could I say that I hated it. Strangely, I don't. Apparently, its the most exciting thing that's happening today. There is nothing on TV. So I mostly keep running to the sink from my laptop - every 15 minutes. I've emptied 2 bottles of Drano. I've emptied 2 pots of boiling water later on. It bubbles mysteriously and foams. Its extremely elusive. I almost have a crush on the blocked drain because I can't make it do what I want.
I'm adding an image of a blocked drain. Not because I'm obsessed with them (maybe just a bit) but because I want to see how to use the the 'add image' button.
So I just read that a plumber costs anywhere between 80 to 100 dollars - ouch. I hope my plunging, drano and boiling water efforts have the outstanding effect I'm looking for.
No comments:
Post a Comment