Monday, August 3, 2009

August Sunshine


I got invited to go hear the Opera in Millenium park today. But I read the message too late.

On other fronts, the plumber came today, fixed the sink, dirtied all my dishes under the sink but I'm grateful for no more standing water. I can finally stop washing dishes in the bathroom sink.

I came across this song today. The lyrics are not enjoyable but I like the sound of the music.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zdhK6UEoC2E&feature=related


My sister has finally arrived. She called me from Washington DC and then 8 hours later from University of Colarado. She seems excited which is great. Calls the place she is in "like Islamabad".

I went out today till the grocery store. Saw a magazine which was only a $1.99 - a bargain! I didn't get it. Instead I rented 'Revolutionary Road' for $1.08 while hoping I'll be able to watch it before tomorrow evening. I hated 'Coraline'. It was an icky story with icky 3D graphics. I would keep my little kids away from them but definitely show it to teenagers - the moral of the story is to stop complaining or the 'other' mommy will get you....eeek.

My teeth gums bleed everytime I floss. I should start using Sensodyne! I hope that stuff works.

No comments: