Sunday, August 16, 2009

Happy Birthday, Aku!

I forgot to mention it's my brother's birthday today. He and I often joke that he's my older brother, rather than my only brother.

I'm putting his picture of this past December. I was visiting Lahore and this is Jallo Park where we took Abid and Khalid. They were visiting on one their 5-Year pilgrimages to the city of their forefathers (as much as they try to deny their roots!).

Aku is really funny, overly animated, overly excited, has bad story telling patterns and utterly....like...me! He loves aeromodelling, watching senseless Indian movies, all things cellular, and of course, the XBox.

Needless to say he didn't share this chips packet with any of us. But he did take some cool pics with my camera. Here is one of him while we take a tea break and swat away flies.

I hope he can visit me soon. Otherwise I'll catch him later in Lahore. Happy Birthday, Aku!

No comments: