I wish I had something more significant to discuss than the weather. But this is one of the nice things which have been happening lately is that the weather is slowly creeping up to 50 degrees. About time, Alhumdullilah!Other updates include that I received a new web camera as a gift and tried it out on Sunday. It was kind of fun but I grew tired of it really quickly. I've noticed some people are really critical of you when then can see your image. Maybe it was better if they didn't see me.
Yes, I know...I sound like I'm in a slump. I am. Slightly. But I did speak to a couple of friends this weekend and that was fun. I talked to my cousin and sister too. I ALSO went over to my aunt's house on Saturday and watched District 9 (the movie)....and later we saw a bit of 'dil tau pagal hai'.

We laughed our heads off at Madhuri and Sharukh's terrible wardrobe. Bollywood movies really are so removed from reality. It was interesting to see that I could still sing the songs of the movie....it was a 1997 flick.
So, whats wrong? Pata nahin. I wish I knew. Things don't feel okay. No matter how much I try...things still go wrong. I wish I could just close my eyes and this week could pass by with me sleepwalking through it...I don't think it will.
3 comments:
first of all, you looked really good on webcam!
second of all you can not seriously be in a worse mood than i am! we'll skype and i'll tell you why - a bit shy of declaring it publicly! xx
i wanna know what ur going to talk about??!! I am having a really sucky (xtra stressful) week too - mostly at work and K has a man-cold which doesn't make things easier at home eiher :P.
@Myree - Thanks chanda! Inshallah I'll skype with you soon and I'm sorry about what happened to you this week!
@Summz - I'm sorry K has a man-cold. Is it different from a human-cold? I don't know exactly what I'm talking about :). Just a feeling ... but its passed now.
Post a Comment