So, I got home around 6:30 today. It was a evening of lots of work. Folding clothes, getting some groceries, maybe cooking. So, while I'm getting ready to get up again and get to work, I get a phone call on my cell phone. Which was close to me because I was expecting a phone call from my girlfriend. It was an unknown phone number but the person knew my name. Turned out it was a survey for Chicago's MBA schools/degrees. For some reason, probably just to hear myself talk, I started answering the questions. So, I basically did a survey for 45 minutes. Wow, when they say a short survey, they lie!
It took me 5 minutes to write this post. So in total, I spent 50 minutes on this MBA survey. I might do an MBA. In like 10 years. Maybe.
1 comment:
I had the same issue last week - it was a Department of Health survey. They called me one day right when I was serving dinner so I apologized and told them I could do the survey the next day but a little earlier. Wow the survey took almost an hour. I'm so not doing phone surveys after that.
Post a Comment