Sunday, December 20, 2009

The Movies

I want to blog. I feel like I'm a little behind. But I feel kind of lost right now. Nothing is very much fun. But thats okay. I've watched around ten thousand tv movies since noon. I watched a lot of tv movies on friday too....

some of the included:

1) Enchanted
2) Wedding Crashers
3) Miss Congeniality
4) He's just not that into you
5) License to wed


There are several that I can't recall now. And thats the sign of sitting brain fried in front of the tv. Its not as if I don't have stuff to do. I do. But kiya karoon...dill nahin cha raha kuch karney ka.

Me feeling blue.

Speaking of blue. Everyone needs to see 'Avatar'. Its a really GREAT movie. I don't know if I've liked a movie this much in such a longgggg while! The reviews are quite unanaimously positive but I still read the negative ones. Some of the stuff that people critqued was kind of true....sometimes it was like its more digitally cool and conceptually not...but I still loved the film. Very, very moving. And the digital stuff took your breath away.

So, do go and see it in 3D if you get a chance.

3 comments:

Myree said...

i actually didnt like it that much - reminded me more of this cartoon movie called ferngully! (google it - u will know what i mean)

mao said...

I mean I understand that the story was basic - but I really liked the colonialism wali theme....I mean I think ppl need to see more of that type of stuff.

Also, if you didn't see it in 3-d, I can understand it being kind of so so.

Unknown said...

hmm, I thought it would just be ok and wanted to go watch the Informat instead - will keep the 3D in mind though.