But I'm so happy to see that the coming week is going to be spent with MH. He's going to be at work, and he decided not to go to Virginia to hang out with his best friend. So, he's going to be all mine.
So much fun! I want to go out and eat at Petterino's tomorrow. They have broadway performances/singers on Monday nights. We went there on our birthday, and it was really special.
I want to take an architecture tour with him on boat. Or at least a water taxi ride.
I'm also buying a ticket for a Second City performance on Sunday night - some of our desi friends are going, and I'm exciting to be joining them with MH. I often go to these things on my own when he works.
In the end, I leave with you a South Loop scupture landmark - the headless walking legs. I don't what they are really called. But I love them - how can you not? I'll run by these when I go out for my run. MH and I often walk past them - I'm sure we'll be doing plenty of that this week.
No comments:
Post a Comment