Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Horrible Day

I was late to work.

It took me 3 hours to get to work.

It took me 3 hours to get home from work yesterday.

The book that I put on hold for myself, had its cover ripped by the store clerk when I went to get it yesterday.

I drank a pitcher full of coffee that made me feel like the world is ending.

I feel behind, so behind on work, when in reality I've been behind anyways for ages!

I feel distressed all day today - because I was late. I wish I could have taken the day off or worked from home, but I had guests in my house.

I am worried about weight gain because I had too much caramel popcorn yesterday.

I hate deadlines :(.

I wish I had time to apply to more jobs. I haven't applied anywhere for two months.

I haven't done any running for a week.

Oh boy, the world is really ending.

:(

No comments: