Its such a boring day. I'm so bored. I am across the documenatry 'Made in Pakistan'. Its so awesome. I was suppose to be making filmain and documentaries in Paksitan. What happenned!!!!!!!
Aww..sorry to hear this. Are you reading this book? I have it, just haven't had the time to start it. InshaAllah soon...actually I have a few books I haven't gotten around too.
Hope you have a better-more exciting day-today InshaAllah :D
@uglyduckling91: you can if you have to work online. Work is boring.
@I am Nobody: Yes I am reading this book...I'm on chapter 2. Its really good. I find myself really moved by it. I also am learning that we had pretty darn good Islamic education in school. Well, Zia, we hate you, but putting islamic and pakistan studies in the curriculum was probably the only good thing you did.
Thanks for your good wishes. Read the book. Seriously, such an exciting read.
@Pesto Sauce: I've seen your blog. You sound extremely bored. Making a livelihood decreases instability but substantially increases boredom.
4 comments:
how can you be online and bored? O.o
Aww..sorry to hear this.
Are you reading this book? I have it, just haven't had the time to start it. InshaAllah soon...actually I have a few books I haven't gotten around too.
Hope you have a better-more exciting day-today InshaAllah :D
We all get bored somewhere
@uglyduckling91: you can if you have to work online. Work is boring.
@I am Nobody: Yes I am reading this book...I'm on chapter 2. Its really good. I find myself really moved by it. I also am learning that we had pretty darn good Islamic education in school. Well, Zia, we hate you, but putting islamic and pakistan studies in the curriculum was probably the only good thing you did.
Thanks for your good wishes. Read the book. Seriously, such an exciting read.
@Pesto Sauce: I've seen your blog. You sound extremely bored. Making a livelihood decreases instability but substantially increases boredom.
Post a Comment