Monday, November 30, 2009

Recap of the Long Weekend

Several things happened.

The suckiest part of the whole weekend was that we actually did miss Eid ki Namaaz :(. Yes, I know...its terrible...I feel so ashamed, I'm having a hard time sharing the fact with my family.

I also skipped calling all the relatives. I made Omar call some but I left out entirely my father's side because I...just...couldn't...do it.....arghhhhhhh .... I don't like talking to people on the phone. I can talk my head off in person but I don't like yapping to people about the weather and the 5 things I did on my days off. I will be calling them today and tomorrow....I have to. I hate being a grown-up. But I don't want my kids to be born in a family where the uncles and aunties hate their mommy. LOL.

I burned my hand. Its a slither. It hurt but now its got a red scar - very harry potterish - except its on the finger. Middle finger. :D

My girlfriends don't update their blog. LIKH LO KUCH BATOMEEZON! taubah hai!

Thank God, my sister didn't miss her flight. My sister called me controlling this weekend. He he... somehow I don't feel embarressed by that. Is that normal?

We did loads of things...I'll be updating them seperately...if I can find the bloody transfer wire for my camera - that I myself put away in a BOX somewhere in the house.

PS. the BOX is a loaded word in my house. Omar often tells me that he would like to put me away in a BOX - he thinks me putting things away in neatly labelled spare boxes is insane - but I call it tidying things up. Its either put it in a box or have these THINGS scrawling around the house taking up any spare surface place possible. These things could be chargers, tv manuels, old remotes, spare sunglasses, stapler that no one uses, the calculator we use once a year, a this or a that .....you know miscellaneous CRAP which is strewn over everywhere. Isn't it enough that my husband has to place every possible mail envelope in the last 6 months in 5 different corners in the living room. ARGGHHHHHHHAAHAHHAHAHAHA!

No comments: