Monday, November 30, 2009

Gmail Chats with a Maniac

me: eid mubarik. how did it go?
Umair: Khair mubarik! How did what go?
me: eid? did you get to do anything special?
Umair: Why yes!
me: :D
Umair: I went to the central park and prayed all by myself in front of everybody ...
me: awww....so cool
Umair: Then I grabbed a goat and sacrificed it publicly
me: ok. that probably did not happen
Umair: People got freaked out ... Mao, I'm the only muslim in a radius of 500 kilometers ... probably more...What do you think I did?
me: I thought maybe there were more. or something. :( (pareshaan smily)
Umair: No, my love
me: :( (crying smily)
Umair: Alas, I am all alone. But that's ok ...
me: write in your stupid blog if you are all alone
Umair: I am a stranger in a strange land
me: write, writeeeee
Umair: Yaar, bohat kaam hai. Time nahi hai itna
me: ufff I have to harass people to write)
Umair: I know ... and we love you for it
me: :( (not-very-happy smily)

My friend, Umair, is doing something in Guatemala...its something related to his thesis. I wanted to post the rest of the conversation but that it involved me turning him away from my house and then he thinking my married name is Khan. Which its not. And this guy was at my nikah AND shadee. Lame!


This is where he lives...or so I imagine....



Unfortunately that was the lady Umair imagined he would be hanging out with when he signed up for Guatemala as his Master's thesis......apparently he never found her...hai hai.

Part 2 - the conversation continues:

Umair: What makes you think I didn't find her?
me: HAHAHAH. hahahahhaha. ok i'm goign to fall down laughing. even if you did you probably had no way of communicating with her
tsk tsk
Umair: That only happened in the flight. I learned my lesson ... and spanish. Plus, I always tell people I'm italian ... women find it very sexy
Nobody's around to refute it and I'm too multi-ethnic looking for them to think otherwise
me: Astagfirullah. Lahollewallaquwato...illah billah ....I don't know the rest...LAHOLLEWALLAQUWATA
Umair: Lahorewalaquwaan is right, baby!
me: TAUBAH TAUBAH
Umair: Sounds like Lahore wala quwaan. Abay pfft! Don't get emotion irritation!
me: :/ (the judgy emoticon). lol. I'm just bugging you
Umair: Nobody judges me but my future wife
me: sure sure
...................
Umair: Well it's very independence day like ... you know, silly emotions, overdramatized (talking about 2012) In terrible print though ... yaar, that picture you put on your blog, I hate to say it but that's only on the eastern coast. THe city I'm in is a spanish speaking pindi. I even saw a spanish maira
me: lol
whattttttt
Umair: Black and cranky too!
me: uff that is so mean. why dont you tell maira that.
Umair: Hahahahahaha ... what? I say that to her all the time! I will!
me: eik thappar aaii ga via dubai first class postage. HAHA
Umair: First class postage? This is maira we're talking about ... she's too stingy for first-class
me: LOL

4 comments:

Myree said...

hahaha!!! omg!!! and umair the lingo has changed now! the term i believe is 'husky beauty' :P

and no, you will NEVER find her! oh wait, you will find her when you're 85 and all you can do by then is open and shut your teethless stinky poo-faced mouth! muhahhah!

mao! love you babe! xx

mao said...

HAHAQHAHAHAHHAHAHAH

Unknown said...

This is just too funny!!! :)

Lord Ire the Irksome said...

Stinky poo-faced mouth? Such sophisticated words for a lady. And you're right, the lingo has changed. But it's not husky beauty, it's "musty beauty".

But in all seriousness, I did see a latin version of you. And she wasn't as dark, but just as cranky. Or maybe I saw a black goat at night, can't remember for sure!