Thursday, July 22, 2010

sad :(

I miss my abu today. A lot. Bohut rona araha hai. He keeps asking me to come visit him back in Lahore...but...I'm stuck here.

It really hurts.

Living far away really sucks.

Northing changes that fact. You just live in a partial amnesiac state where you try to forget how you lived the first half of your life...because really....there's nothing you have now thats very common with the past. Except maybe you pray and try to live your life like a good muslim. But pata nahin if that helps.

I hope all of you have a good weekend.

4 comments:

Abdullah Tariq said...

Oh ho. Koi baat nahin.
It'll get better! ^^

Unknown said...

Awww, i can SO relate to you. The only thing that keeps me going is waiting for the next time I get to meet my family :(. Why don't you get your dad to visit you?

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
mao said...

@ugly - thanks. it has over the years. maybe in 3 more years it will be even better.

@summz - I know you can. My dad can't afford to take time off from work. Nice to see you are writing again.