Mh is sick. He has a virus. I don't know what to do. He keeps saying it will pass. Anyhow its only been 2 days so I think I will not panic.What else. Yes. He got me this smartphone. Now I can take pics, do emails, and search the web during my commute. That was the main reason, to make my commutes less boring. My commutes are now 3 hours daily. One way involved 3 transfers. It's long and annoying but I got a trial Chicago Tribune subscription for myself to try to ease the pain.

I also read the Red Eye diligently. Its a free publication for Chicago people and its really popular if you are on the El or a CTA bus. Its mostly fluff stuff but it has great information on all the latest new restaurants and bands playing in the city.

So, I today I had the Tribune, Red Eye, and my new Droid X phone. I have to admit the hour and a half ride went by in a blink. I haven't even half read the tribune yet. And I'm so nervous about my Droid. When I pull it out of my purse I feel awkward, like I'm showing off my new device.
Still, I was able to reply to my dad in seconds after he emailed this morning. My spelling was off (tiny screen keyboards!) but I sent pics of my office buildiing and bus stop in quick succession. I also Cced MH - who had been up since 6:15am playing with my phone - I thought I was going to have to wrestle my phone from him but he very promptly handed it over when I left the house. He asked for an email :) from our new toy. So I sent him pics. I hope he sees them soon.
What a great morning right? My hair is looking nice today. I have really nice pants and a shirt on...I have great shoes too....except they're giving my feet blisters....but my feet look so pretty in them that I'll take the blisters they give me! Ha! I have a nice purse too...which I took from the stuff my mom left behind. I have to return it to her but its okay. Abhi tau mera hai :D.
2 comments:
Ooo your smart phone looks pretty!!! And 3 hour commute sucks!! Must be hardddd handling housewifing on weekdays??
@summz - it is soooo pretty! yes, 3 hours commute....yes, I've basically given up trying to cook on weekdays...and I don't even care anymore if I and mh starve...I seriously don't. I can't do it yaar...I just don't have the time or energy....I give up! Am attempting to be more organized on weekends (lets pray that happens!).
Post a Comment