Friday, June 18, 2010

Saddened

I'm wearing fresh clothes after ages. Its a really nice plaid shirt.

Everywhere I look I see work. I'm sapped of my energy and happiness by just looking at it.

The house is in a holy mess, we can't move till the 25th. I'm constantly afraid mh will collapse for exhaustion. I'm afraid I'll have to take a day off from work and that will cause further tension.

There's no food in the fridge. I started curtailing my grocery shopping 2 months ago - I was being constantly told not to overload our fridge because we had to move. The original plan was to move at the end of May...and that was not possible.

People who are potential renters of our apartment are walking through it these days. Its embarressing but I'm so tired that I don't even care.

I was just thinking a lot from yesterday. How do people work and find time for families? I can't seem to find time like that...and I don't even have family with me. If I have kids in the future....how will I look after their emotional needs? I can drop them off at daycare/school and feed them. But will I want to spend time with them? Or talk to them after 6pm? Its very strange not knowing how a person will react to changes like these.

On one hand I don't enjoy the way my life is now. On the other hand, bringing in more 'work' through 'changes' sound crazy. arghhhh..

This is a post just expressing my sadness, and frustration.

Please God, make us move soon. I can't take another week of our house looking the way it is.

Update: After a cup of coffee, lunch and a chocoloate frosting cupcake, I feel infinitely less tired :). Yay for caffine and sugar!

No comments: