If I said a few months ago that life was stressing me out - I must have been dreaming. I'm a walking can of kerosene these days - and every point of friction is a potential hiroshima bombing waiting to detonate.
I have the most filthiest house, the most confusing clothes distribution, and...I'm sitting on my sofa blogging about it. Maybe in an alternate universe, what you blog actually happens in real life. Sadly, its not going to happen in this dimension. I'm so stressed, that I'm paralyzed. I don't know where to start and I don't if I can fall asleep.
I wish this house cleaning was over.
Oh, in case you are wondering, my mother is coming on Saturday. From another country.
That's why I'm trying to house-clean.
Otherwise we wouldn't be here talking about it. House cleaning for yourself? Naah.
Between work, extra work I have going on, family duties and house duties - I am hitting a wall. I'm hoping I don't burst into a thousand flames and burn out. Or pull all my hair out.
:(
3 comments:
Aww good luck with the clean-up! Try and do it in phases, giving yourself incentives every time you finish 1 solid bit.
You must be excited about your mom coming. How long will she be there for?
Summz, she's in the US for a month but she'll only be spending 8-10 days at my house/chicago.
Clean up was achieved by mh. I freaked out, had to work on Saturday too....basically mh ended up doing everything and I did the dishes. But we were saved. My mother said at least 3 times that how nice and clean our house looked. If she only had some idea how it looked like 3 days ago. :s
That's nice with ur h helping you out! The people owning our apt block are selling it so potential buyers come for inspection twice a week until end of this month. Sort of forces me to keep the place extra clean - which is good in a way.
Post a Comment