I thought a few days ago that I would stop posting ads....I should do that on my professional blog....which unfortunately is kind of empty because I'm always partying down here.
But while I was taking a lunch break, I looked into SNL's ads for this week. I think SNL is intensely corny, cheesy and seems to cater to people with really low IQ (Ouch...I'm being mean here)....so I don't really watch SNL regularly. But I always do check out their Ads (they one the show makes). 1 out of 10 is always a keeper.
Hence, introducing Brownie Husband. Watch it (WARNING: This ad is crazy and if you are prude, do not click play):
I have just 3 words: Oh. My. GAWDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.
What the hell was that?!!! I feel kind of dirty after watching it but oh my GODDDD I just love this crazy piece! MH is on a lot of work nights this month....maybe I should get a Brownie Husband too (Courtesy Duncan Hines)!
PS. You can't really blame SNL; these women-targeted chocolate snack companies are pretty much selling the idea that somehow that chocolate bar/brownie/pudding/custard/ice cream - is your fantasy fix at the end of a long, tiring day (please read widely into the term 'fantasy').
hehe.
3 comments:
Brownie husband sounds too good. I really want to see the ad, but apparently you can't view the video outside of the states :(.
yeah i cant see the link either....but 'brownie husband' reminds me of what my mom used to say about her dream guy...'tall dark and handsome'...kind of like a chocolate twist / bagguette.....hmmmm ooohhh hungryyyy! ;)
I miss you =[
Post a Comment