I hereby declare that my husband is now MH. or mh. mh is faster so mh it is. Or MH in the days I'm feeling he deserves more attention.
Moving on.....this is what happened:

Text from MH at 11:42AM today:
So my boss just asked me to go to bulls game today against cavliers....courtside seats!!!!!
Text from mere dost at 11:44AM today:
Wth!!!! go go goooo! say yes!
Text from MH at 1:57PM today:
So I said yes....games at 7pm...have to be there by 630...will see you after the game. Love ya.
Text from mere dost at 1:58PM today:
Ok. take pics. me so excited im going to blog this!
Text from MH at 2:59PM today:
I need the camera...good I hope the batteries are charged.
Text from mere dost at 3:01PM today:
Can u tell me which channel to tivo u?! you will probably be on tv!!!
Text from MH at 3:03PM today:
Wgn or comcast sports...u will have to check. sorry cant talk.
Text from mere dost at 3:04PM today:
I am calling your family so they can watch.
Email from mere dost to relatives around USA and world at 3:15PM today:
Salam everyone,
I just got news from MH that his boss is taking him to the Chicago Bulls vs. Cleavland Cavaliers basketball game tonight at Chicago's United Center. It starts at 7pm CST and 8pm EST. The game is today and they have courtside seats - which is why you should watch the game (if you have time) and see if you can catch MH and his boss on TV.
The channels should be TNT and ESPN.....I'm a bit confused myself.
http://www.nba.com/games/20100408/CLECHI/gameinfo.html?ls=iref:nbahpt1
Have fun!
PS. Instead of 'Where's Waldo?' it will be 'Where's MH?'
Blog Post from mere dost to World Wide Web at 3:24PM today:
:D
3 comments:
I like the abbreviation MH - I can also use it smtime. I just use K instead of his name or the word 'husband'. How'd the game go? Did your MH come on TV? :P
By the way my apologies for my silence, feels like its been ages since we communicated. I will write on my blog in a few minutes and explain my absence.
@Summz - kheriat? everything okay?
You know I stared at the screen for 30 minutes at the start of the game....analyzed the faces of every person on the first row (behind the players) and came to the conclusion that mh was sitting on the OTHER side of the court...where the cameras were shooting.
I basically got a headache after 30 mins of watching faces and switched to something else. heheheh.
yup kheriat hai - don't worry, Iv'e just been busy and also lazy. Will be more regular with my blogs form now on. Did your H have fun at the game then?
Post a Comment