Ok, initially I had a mind-block on what to be. When I started looking up constume ideas, I slapped my head and said heyyyy! I have a Fedora Hat sitting in my closet that I've had so much trouble wearing (to date its been only been worn once - during a winter flu on the El - why do I feel I wasn't thinking straight that day!).
So if you combine a Fedora hat with a pinstriped pant and vest, french-cuffed white shirts and a tie plus a gun - you have a female mob ganster !!! Yayyyy!

Anyways, I went home - I found the pants, I found the shirt, I looked through Omar's ties - didn't really like many but I'll just pick whatever - put on the hat - Walah! Pretty good for not spending any money. Most costumes for this ganster dress up cost up to 50 bucks - no less! It was a good relief to know that I didn't have to stress about this. The only thing that I am buying is a Machine Toy Gun and the cutest black high-shine patent oxfords from Forever21. Well thats the plan - I hope they are not out of stock.
No comments:
Post a Comment