It was difficult picking out a picture without Eddie in it...but I finally found one which had the right mix of vamp, suburbia glam and housewifely duties embedded in the subtext.I wish they would do a photo shoot of the husbands of the show as well - I love all of them so much! I'm also enjoying Mike Delfino in the wonderful Disney commercials these days too.
Well, looky here! I actually found one pic while writing this blog! Now, that's technologically cool! Now I would post this pic but unfortunately it has one of the weird British man from that stupid season 2 where Mike loses his memory and Teri Hatcher and this weird British guy have something going on. It doesn't have our favorite gay couple either so that's annoying too. Obviously it was taken some time ago. It doesn't even have the great sons! Which reminds me, where are the sons this season?
I've never liked the seasons I've missed. I like to think they weren't compelling enough for me - but maybe if I watched a few episodes, I would have been hooked. Season 4 with the tornado had some good moments but I hated Gabby and Carlos being seperated. With Season 5, having Mike and Susan divorced was horror upon horror. The whole accident premise for getting a divorce was the most stupidest story line I've ever heard - and I hated it throughout the season. But I did like it when Mike moved on with Kathleen. Hmmm...maybe I don't like single people :D. Yikes. What a thought! Ok, so this season, all couples are happily united. We have one strangled Julie...isn't that a shocker? Enough to get everyone watching again, huh? No, seriously, I don't want to give away stuff but this season seems SO promising. It can't be the finale season because we haven't heard any rumors of DH madness dying down. You know they advertise like crazy if that was to happen.
So seriously, tune in. Even Mrs. McClunsky has found a golden-aged hottie. Its fantastic. I love to watch couples in love. Oh, wait, no sorry, my bad - Kathleen is acting like a psycho after being left at the alter....ok watch out for her. Good Housewife turned bad. Creepy. And Olson is totally being jilted by Bree. That makes me feel bad...the guy spent 3 years in jail (probably getting molested - taubah!) just to make her conscience feel better and she couldn't be okay with is mild-to-average-case of Kleptomania! I mean what kind of wife is she seriously? Waisay, I've no idea what I would do if Omar would go around stealing our friend's Faberge eggs. Or their miniature souvenirs. I guess if they were ugly things, I would console myself saying he was doing their taste a favor. But seriously, what would I do? Would you be able to get past the fact that your spouse was helplessly, non-maliciously stealing items of little or no consequences....for fun?
Waiting for your comments.
No comments:
Post a Comment