I had spicy chicken wings for iftari yesterday. Then I had two granola bars for sehri with a glass a milk. The result? Not favorable.
Lol. So much for experimenting with my stomach's limits. There's something praiseworthy to be said about traditional foods. Their traditional for the reason that they don't make you sick after 12 hours.
There is a song that I've been trying to get a hold of - you know when you hear a soundtrack on a show, or something on the radio, and its so familiar...you've heard it a hundred times before...but you don't know who is the singer...and then its hard to google up the song.
I finally discovered the song I was hankering after for the last two weeks. Its by Adele and its called "Rolling in the Deep":
Its such an amazing song....I love the lyrics....its a power ballad...
The scars of your love remind me of us
They keep me thinking that we almost had it all
The scars of your love, they leave me breathless
I can't help feeling
We could have had it all
Rolling in the deep
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
You had my heart inside of your hand
(You're gonna wish you never had met me)
And you played it to the beat
(Tears are gonna fall, rolling in the deep)
I heard the song on my latest guilty pleasure - a show called "Single Ladies". Its a show about 3 African American women in Atlanta, their relationships and sex lives. MH calls it "Sex and the City" wannabes. I agree, but with the cheesy, cliche dialogue, completely unrealistic story lines, crazy personalities....I think its one step better than "Sex and the City". It's some strange amalgamation of fantasy soap drama mixed with Reality television. Either way, I love it. I feel a little bad about watching it, but not too bad, which all amounts to not feeling bad at all. MH hates this drama but he has to admit its addictive. Here is a trailer that could explain why Single Ladies has made up for the absence of Mad Men this summer:
No comments:
Post a Comment