Tuesday, August 3, 2010

"Tujhey Dekha tau Mein Hogaya Tunn"

Our alum facebook networks send along really creative stuff - my punishment for signing up for everything that comes along in terms of alum stuff.

Along with new restaurant opening announcements, protest petitions, and vigil announcements, comes along a link to this itty bitty song. Have a hear:



I emailed it to my music guru, my sister, and she gave it a thumbs up.

What do you guys think? You can email your love or hate to the singer/producer at hzamizm@gmail.com.

You can read the lyrics on the youtube page: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gv4A1lAmgXU

"hsy ka lehnga dilaoun ga" :D *HSY is a high-end bridal designer brand - they cost an arm an a leg to get. Trust me, you would want to be with a guy who knows what an HSY lehnga is.

2 comments:

Meher said...

I give it a thumbs up too.I like it. :)

mao said...

@Meher - upbeat, hai na?

:D I like the goofy pic in the end. lol.