
LOl. I think a year ago I talked a bit about the social media mania. It bothers me even more because it is my field. Nevertheless, I don't deny it does'nt work and hey, free stuff should be appreciated as always. But still - doesn't being hyper-connected seem like a full-time job these days?

Hehe. And this is my field - so when I'm trying to learn about stuff like this - this IS what you can sometimes come across :).
I love this! I've been talking to mh about adding a twitter feed on this damn blog - HAHAHAH!
2 comments:
Addiction to social media is actually insane.
I don't get access to the net for a single day,its so incomplete then.
well written..!!
@Meher - I know na....I have to keep up because of my job but seriously I'm otherwise sick and tired of being hyperconnected...you never really feel close on the computer with your friends no matter what people say! But its good for staying in touch with professional aquaintances.
:)
Post a Comment