Tuesday, January 25, 2011

So much to share!

My husband's schedule these days is naturally - opposite of mine. He goes to work at 10AM and comes home at 1AM.

So, last night when I went to sleep at 10PM, I wasn't so concerned that he wasn't home again. But when I woke up at 5AM and saw no one was crawled next to me and hogging the blanket - naturally I got concerned. Hain? No husbaand? Husband-less?

When I left at 7am, he was still no where to be found. I got a call at 8am explaining that it was his all-night shift. I was told that I was told. AND if he ever goes missing again, I was to open up the his virtual calendar and find out his schedule. Geez, his ical app is the equivalent of "just call my assistant, honey". *slightly miffed*

That being said - I found out he will be home tonight, so that will be fun. We'll cook some chicken and pasta, and watch a new episode of 'The Good Wife'.

and thinking that makes me think of this great song:



Black eyed peas are also going to perform at the Superbowl on Feb 6. Nice!

1 comment:

Thinking said...

hmm...so nice to read you again.

Hopefully you will stick to the blog now...

Thanks for joining me.

Have fun with Husband ! (wink)