Wednesday, October 20, 2010

i scream, you scream, we all scream ice careeeeeeeiiimmmm

hahahahahs.

I live a block away from an nice ice cream shop. for four months, ever since I moved, I have tried to grab a scoop here. but Pata nahin kiyun I always found them closing.

This Saturday, mh took me there after dinner. like we were walking around and he just led me there. Pata chala kiya yaar they were still open!

I was severly glad. My ice-cream bad luck steak was now broken. We hurried inside. We were baffled by lots of choices. I demanded a sundae. I said I hadn't had any for like 15 years. This is quite true.

We got 3 scoops of ice cream: chocolate, chocolate and peanut butter swirl, and butter pecan. We topped it with chocolate chips, crushed snickers and raspberries. Two bananas on the side and topped with hot chocolate fudge with whipped cream.

Guys, I think I might jus faint recalling all of this.

Yaar, in recent years my faith in ice cream has simmered down. But all my love came back this Saturday. What terrible decadence, I admit it freely.

I didn't. even check to see how much it coated. mh paid, the sweet man. I too the boat tray and started snapping pics.

Enjoy, my bubloos!
Published with Blogger-droid v1.5.2

1 comment:

Thinking said...

hmm....Ice Scream...yeah...