Sunday, February 14, 2010

Trying to Relax

Its Sunday evening and its one of those days where you are trying to get a gazillion things done. I feel I've done quite a lot but I feel there is more than half on my list that still needs to be tacked. I'm taking a few hours off to relax. I've had a mocha expresso and am watching a murder thriller called 'Twisted'. Switched on it in the middle of it. It has Ashley Judd in it. She's so beautiful to look at. And I like her short haircut in this movie.I wish I could crawl up in bed and fall asleep. Me tired!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I see you're reading the wish maker? I read it...it was pretty good-dragged on and on in certain parts but very exciting for me anyway-I learned a little more about the culture from it. I find myself purposely seeking out books written by Pakistani authors these days. They write with a passion that is just not present in many non Pakistani-Indian authors. AND it seems to me they are gaining some ground recently-breaking through the scene. I don't remember hearing of very many getting any recognition in the past. Maybe this is the time if you're a Pakistani author-people are taking notice. :)

Hope your day ended well and you were able to get most of the things done.

Have a good one!
~shell

Unknown said...

Wow, my Sunday felt the same - except for how I took my breaks with west Wing episodes! I was busy unpacking/organizing my wardrobe, and couple more chores. But still a lot on my to-Do list didn't get done. I'm going to have fun in the middle of the week now :). Hope it gets better from next weekend since Iv'e totally unpacked and settled in the new place (I think).