Saturday, September 5, 2009

Pet Peeves

Things that I terribly dislike:

1) Waking up late (and I still do no matter what!)
2) A sink full of dishes to wash (and no matter how much I try after 6 hours there will BE a fresh pile of stuff to wash).
3) Fungus on Food :(
4) Throwing out Food.
5) Being told off by Omar for not throwing out Food.
6) Watching the Food Network during a Fast/Roza.
7) This dumb Green Day song I've put on my playlist. I'm so SICK of it!!!!@#$

I'm trying to think of more......

There really should be more things ticking me off....I just can't think of anything right now.

2 comments:

Myree said...

i hate doing the dishes too!

but make a list of things u love doing too :)

mao said...

its more satisfying to have a hate list ... besides there is hardly anything I love doing!