Finally! Mashallah! Made it! Took me one week with come up with this name; another to try to figure out where the make-a-blogsite etc was - I know, I know - I'm extremely technically/IT challenged, lol.
Ok so this is the first post. Basically for my girls (and some of my boys too!) - mere sab pyaray pyaray dost jo din ba din aur bhee duur lagne lagtay hain (until I log on of course :) ). Well, this so we can all keep in touch.
The truth is a long while back, in LUMS, out of sheer desperate boredom I created a blog and posted intense crazy emotional stuff when I was doing my research papers in the middle of the night - it kept me on the borders of sanity. And then my crazy friend, Myree, found out about this blogsite - and I'm like ummm I dont want to show it because its so insane and ummm I dont show it to anybody (this is true - so dont bother asking me!). Uss larki ne mujhe kuch dau saal tau taanay maray - we both realize simultaneously we need/should have our blogs to blog away! lol. so she got there first, but here I am in a close second. As for the rest of our dost - hai, amna, suumz and vikash - we are expecting all of you to make an entrance into cyberspace soon! Hurry up!
Ok. This is enough euphoria for the day. Seems literally an achievment that I finally got this thing working. I love all of you and I think we will have loads of fun on this thing - at least till I'm in my extremely farigh mode (I'm expecting till Sept this year!) .
love you!
Mao
1 comment:
i love it!!!!! whewww phewww heheh
but i wanna see something here every other day!!!
and dont worry if i have to i'll push u for two MORE years :P
Post a Comment