Saturday, April 14, 2007

Brain Dead

uff itni zalim hai yeh meri dost. this is what she wrote :p
"i wanna see something here every other day!!!and dont worry if i have to i'll push u for two MORE years :P"
taubah! hadd hoti hai bhai......
I'm in LUMS at the moment. doing my RA work. So brain dead...its so hot ...I was suppose to leave like 2 hours back and the more time passes the more difficulty I'm having in leaving my seat. I was suppose to call Mehran too today to remind him to give me my stuff about the motions and arguments in the Senate's debate about the Women's Protection Act.

Hey people! I'm kind of doing really thorough research here. I'm literally going through every single zina and qazf case there has been in the Federal shariat court. I'm always reading about rape. I'm a rape obsessed person now. Honestly! The medical reports that come with it are the weirdest. They describe horrors in a such cold scientific manners that you just sit there shell shocked.

I'm into 5 years of cases right now. Unfortunately I have still around 20 years to go. Thank God its 20 and not like 50 years!

later.

No comments: