Although I've used a very lofty heading, I'm not going to wane philosophical on you. I just want to go to sleep. And I can't. ALTHOUGH I've been up since 20 hours. I would blame it on my new baby but I can't because he's one of the few amazing babies on this earth who actually sleeps through the night.
Yes. I am now a mom. Dun dun dunnnnn.
Pause for silence.
Ok, pause over. I'm a maa jee. Get used to it.
Such a long story how this baby came to be. But it is a huge reason for me being MIA. Hey, making a baby is hard work. You try it sometime and let me know how it goes.
Ok - now I'll leave you all to absorb the good news.
Meanwhile, I'll try to go back to bed and see if some sleepy magic happens.
Happy 2013!!! No? Okay!
Yes. I am now a mom. Dun dun dunnnnn.
Pause for silence.
Ok, pause over. I'm a maa jee. Get used to it.
Such a long story how this baby came to be. But it is a huge reason for me being MIA. Hey, making a baby is hard work. You try it sometime and let me know how it goes.
Ok - now I'll leave you all to absorb the good news.
Meanwhile, I'll try to go back to bed and see if some sleepy magic happens.
Happy 2013!!! No? Okay!

No comments:
Post a Comment