Need to spend time with the love of my life.
MH's vacation is coming to an end. Didn't feel like we were able to spend much time together (not his fault), because I had to be at work.
But it was nice to have his constant attention. This attention was shared with this year's delayed debut of NFL's (football) season.
The week is almost over and I feel pretty unmotivated. Don't think I got as much work done as I hoped to.
I've been thinking about Lahore a lot this week. The weather right now in Chicago feel's like what we have in Lahore during November. Crisp. Cool. Smoky. There were a few bakeries that burned down this week.
Lahore. Sometimes, I miss the way you smell. Sometimes I miss all the never-ending old trees on neher.
View a slideshow of photos from Pakistan at PakPostive's Flickr account: http://www.flickr.com//photos/pakpositive/show/with/17129884/
This just made me a little more homesick. :)
Thank God its Friday. It's time to party and eat. Lahori style.
1 comment:
hmm....home sickness is usuall...
Post a Comment